Wednesday, December 29, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!



Right. I know. I'm four days late with this. I'VE BEEN BUSY!!! I did make time on Christmas Eve, however, to visit Jeff at Parker Wine Cellars to apologize for missing so many wine tastings lately and to take him a sampling of Greek pastries. (There's an interesting thought: which wine would you pair with kourambiethes or melomakarouna?)

I walked into Parker Wine Cellars at the PERFECT time, because there was an open bottle of wine and I got a taste. Steve, the representative for Amancaya, was showing off their 2008 Malbec/Cabernet Sauvignon blend from Argentina. Very dry, full-bodied, with a good flavor. I think Jeff is considering whether to carry the wine in Parker Wine Cellars.

We're past Christmas now and almost to New Year's, so I'll get a head start by saying HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment